Cwmbran businessmen, like others elsewhere, will always be looking for ways to grow their companies and attract more customers. There are a number of ways to do this but one that is most often overlooked is the use of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
Why Have SEO?
With many of today’s customers searching online, it’s vitally important to be visible for those enquiring by using search engines to find companies or products. Visibility means having an online presence that is not only comprehensive but also better than competitors. This is so that when people search for your product it will be your company that appears in front of them first. A large majority of online searches or click on the first result they see, the one that is top of the list presented to them. Where your business appears in that list of search results is known as Website ranking’ and can make a huge difference to the success of a company today.
So a high ranking website is the goal then search engine optimisation is at the very heart of things. Not having good visibility in search engines such as Google is costing your business money. Without it, you are simply allowing your competitors to claim the larger share of customers for your products or services. No business wants to be in that position.
Through search engine optimisation, websites can be optimised to perform well in search results. Well optimised sites, coupled with other SEO factors, will lead directly to better visibility, the increased popularity of your products and more revenue for the business. There are many benefits to working with the South Wales SEO expert to achieve the best online visibility for your Cwmbran business.
SEO is a complex business with an ever-changing landscape so employing an expert will provide you with the specialist expertise needed and save you a lot of time. As a very cost-effective direct provider, Newport SEO Services is a consultant partner you can work closely with to analyse your competition, understand their strengths and weaknesses in SEO and devise a strategy to surpass them. Using a Cwmbran SEO expert for your SEO and Internet Marketing will allow you to focus on what matters most – your business itself.
Here are some of the most popular services we provide for our South Wales customers:
- Search Engine Optimisation (Ranking higher on Google, Bing and others)
- Google Maps Marketing (Getting a prime spot first, second or third for searches against your business sector)
- Video marketing and Ranking (Focussed on producing a business Video and getting it ranked for a high number of local views)
- Social Media Marketing (A quick source of leads from paid advertising on Facebook plus others)
- Google Ads Marketing (Pay for the top spots in search for the smallest campaign budget achievable)
- Website Design and Development (from simple lead gen sites to premium business properties)
- Website Updating (updating and modernising an existing Website)
- Keyphrase research identifying the right, cost-effective search terms to target action takes and buyers)
- Consultancy and Strategy advice
Whether you are a business located in Cwmbran itself or one of the nearby areas such as Llantarnam, Llanyravon, Thornhill, Pontnewydd or other, there is a high likelihood that you may need help generating more interest, more leads and more customers. You can achieve this in a number of ways which is why we offer a range of services to suit any business online marketing requirement (or we work with UK partners who do if we don’t).
A very important part of any Internet marketing strategy will be SEO and Google Maps marketing and we are well placed to help you attain these levels. This is why nearly all our customers rate us 5 out of 5 – we know how to get your business ranked surpassing your competitors. Why should you care about being number one in local search results and maps? here are some reasons to consider
- Online shopping and searching for services has been on an upward trajectory for the past decade
- In organic search, 90% of searchers don’t go to a result beyond page one
- In Google maps, over 80% of searchers contact one of the top 3 listed businesses
- The searchers are actively looking for your service or products
- This is 365/24/7 marketing, any time day or night
- Substantially cheaper than online paid Ads in 99 per cent of cases
Search Engine Optimisation And Marketing Website – The Keys to Online Success
Good SEO means an optimised website which is why we offer to both build AND set up SEO for your site as part of a package. We build your website with both SEO and Customer factors in mind for the perfect combination – ranking websites that are attractive to customers and convert well.
South Wales Business